In this episode of Freedom Hustlers Show I’m really happy to welcome one of the SSM Members a great friend and inspiration, who has been traveling the world while also creating an amazing life and an great ecosystem of success, he teaches now other people how to work on creating an amazing lifestyle, a boss lifestyle.
(Be sure to watch the video interview below!)
Alex is truly killing it out there, he is originally from USA but this interview was made in Krakow, he’s been traveling through the world, with the other SSM members (we have a cameo of Bobbe and Matt in this interview) and now he has his own mastermind, teaching others how to improve their life.
Alex is the founder of:
He has helped and inspired me and many other people towards a life they love, He’s now ready to travel to Thailand for his first immersive retreat with many entrepreneurs, to enjoy life, take care of their health, improve the mental state and of course, improve their businesses.
Here’s a video he made in Italy about achieving the dreams you have in life:
Interview with Alex Walton
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBaS0O75CGU
You can help us get better interviews by making a donation to the show, you will also get some rewards for helping us.
Become Our Patreon
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Alex’s story and how he got started in the entrepreneurial path
- How he created the income to travel first and then the passion business
- How he started the Boss Life Blog
- How to start a solid foundation to make amazing things happen
- How to have an environment which is not optimal can slow you down.
- Some amazing and funny stories of our experiences
- You’re dying already, so do what you need to do
- Know exactly WHY you want to achieve this
- Get surrounded with an amazing group of people who motivates you
Resources Mentioned in this Interview
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Alex and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to freedom? What’s one thing you can take from Alex’s journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Alex Walton, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time! TAKE RIGHT ACTION! GO HUSTLE!