In this episode of Freedom Hustlers Show I’m really happy to welcome Till Boadella, an amazing guy I met at Bulgaria through SSM, he talks about how creating meaningful connections is the best way to marketing, how to beat introversion and how to really get big sales coming at your business.
(Be sure to watch the video interview below!)
Till started really young at his 19 years old, he ventured into his first businesses, had a couple of failures but after that he started his own music business selling beats, after that he got into marketing and creating an amazing community to sell music online and then he has been focused on teaching other people the marketing methods he learned in his own Mastermind.
Till is the founder of:
He has traveled the world, helped many persons on being great at marketing online, created a free mastermind and a paid mastermind, and now he’s doing his first live event in Morocco.
Here’s a video showing us his office:
Interview with Till Boadella
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U4UW48mqUI
You can help us get better interviews by making a donation to the show, you will also get some rewards for helping us.
Become Our Patreon
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Till’s story and how he got started in the entrepreneurial path
- How he started a music business
- How he learned about marketing
- How to create amazing and meaningful relationships with the customers
- About the Till’s Marketing Mastermind
- How he overcame being an introverted person and how it can benefit you
- How to take control of the productivity in your life.
- Some amazing and funny stories of our experiences
- Join Till’s Free Mastermind
- Get 3 clients and focus on creating a great experience
- Download Till’s Success Journal to get awareness on what you’re doing in the day.
Resources Mentioned in this Interview
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Till and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to freedom? What’s one thing you can take from Till’s journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Till Boadella, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time! TAKE RIGHT ACTION! GO HUSTLE!